Abercromby Place is known as one of the finest streets in Edinburgh New Town. It is at the very centre of the City, 9 minutes walk (or by taxi-cab) from Waverley Train Station at Princes Street. Opposite is a 200 years old private Garden. From 21B you can walk everywhere in safety in this elegant, historic, treasure-trove City. Edinburgh centre was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1995, which further underlines the huge cultural core of this compact Capital City.
Your host Gerald, welcomes you to his delightful home full of character, colour & comforts. The luxury accommodation is on a totally private floor and includes 2 double bedrooms, 2 private bathrooms (each with power-shower & full-size bath-tub), large King-size double beds or two single/twin beds of supreme comfort & quality. The high quality anti-allergen bedding has Tempura pillows, Pima 100% cotton sheets/430 thread for a good night sleep.
It is the ideal place for two couples travelling together. Practical necessities include a Refrigerator, Tea & Coffee Maker, Hair-Dryer, Make-up mirror, and more thoughtful items to make your stay pleasant: a comprehensive range of technology items including Wi Fi, laptop with high-speed broadband, ipod dock station, TV LCD and media box, DVD with library, digital radio/alarm - all free and trouble free.
The Full Scottish Breakfast is a feast, whether hot, cold or vegetarian ... mostly organic
- Reservation is made by advising full credit card details to guarantee arrival
- Confirmation is sent by return following your reservation
- Cancellations within 7 nights of arrival date are charged 50% - no-shows 100%
- Settlement is by GBP travel check/cheque/cash on arrival -credit cards are not accepted
- Arrival: when you arrive I like to welcome you and show you in (indeed there is no one else to do it), so please let me know your plane landing or train/car arrival time, and if you can, any unfortunate delay - thank you